MADONNA IS BUSTED!


Yeah, I know, the disco era could be a bit tacky… None more so than in the awesome movie “Je te tiens, tu me tiens par la barbichette”, directed by the french comedian Jean Yanne in 1979. I can't begin to translate the title, let's just say it's a name of a kid's game and the movie is about a discofied TV show. In this clip, Mimi Coutelier (the wife of Mr. Yanne) is pretending to be dancing and the music is by Jacques Morali. Anyway, now we all know where Madonna got her dance moves for the “Hung Up” video! You don't have to thank me…


3 comment(s). Add one:

Anonymous said...

Not only her steps but also her look as I can see here. She is so vile and tired.

Dazzling Dee said...

Well, "vile" is a bit strong. Let's have some respect for the Queen of Pop, she deserves it after 25 years. And anyway, she's a talented thief.

Don Dazzle said...

hehe le film a l'air trop drôle ! j'aurais pas fait le lien avec Madonna mais j'avoue qu'il y a une ressemblance :P