ARCHIVES




BOB-A-RELA “Why Does It Rain?”
BOBBY O
BOHANNON “Keep On Dancin’”
BRENDA WATTS “You’re My Chance”
DAVINA “Don’t You Want It”
DIANA ROSS “Eaten Alive”
DUSTY SPRINGFIELD “Baby Blue”
EMPRESS “Dyin’ to Be Dancin’”
GLORIA GAYNOR
HARLEQUIN FOUR’S “Set It Off”
JOE SIMON “Love Vibration”
KATE B “Free”
LA ROUX
LARRY LEVAN
LA SHE BA “You’ve Been Hunchin’”
MADONNA vs MIMI COUTELIER
MARK LECKEY DID THE BEST VIDEO EVER
MARTIN DUPONT “I Met the Beast”
MAX BERLIN “Nothing”
MICHAEL JACKSON “Ain’t No Sunshine”
(Nope, not anymore, the DMCA caught me…)
NANCY NOVA “The Force”
NICO BAND “Let It Show”
PET SHOP BOYS “One More Chance (Bobby O Remix)”
QUARTZ “Quartz”
REESE PROJECT “The Color of Love (UR Mix)”
RIS “Love-n-Music”
ROZAA & WINE “Disco Boogie Woman”
ROZALIN WOODS “Whatcha’ Gonna Do About It”
SANDY BARBER “I Think I’ll Do Some Stepping”
SUZI LANE “Ooh, La, La”
SWEET MUSIC “I Get Lifted”
SYLVESTER
TANTRA “Wishbone”
TINA B “Honey to a Bee”
TONY RALLO & THE MIDNITE BAND “Burnin’ Alive”
TOUCH “Come On Baby (Let Me Take You Higher)”
VENISE “The Mystery With Me”
X-RAY CONNECTION “Get Ready”
Z-FACTOR “I Am the DJ”